• How does the constellation Orion correspond to the configuration of both Anasazi ruins and Hopi villages in the American Southwest?
• How do the solstice sunrise and sunset points determine the interrelationship of these villages?
• What do the name Arizona and the name Orion have in common?
• What is the archetypal relationship between this constellation and Masau’u, the Hopi god of the Earth, death, and the Underworld?
• Why does this primary Hopi deity (whose name literally means “gray”) resemble contemporary representations of extraterrestrial Greys?
• What do the references in Hopi mythology to mysterious “flying shields” signify?
• What does a particular star in the hand of Orion have to do with the origin of the Anasazi?
• What is the purpose of the stone tablets or maps given to the Anasazi at the onset of their long migration period?
• How did the supernova explosion of A.D. 1054 and the volcanic eruption of A.D. 1064 influence these migrations?
• What prompted the Anasazi to follow stars or other celestial objects, and why did these people finally settle so far from a reliable source of water?
• What is the function of the chakra system that energizes what may be called the "terrestrial Orion"?
• What are the implications of an apparent worldwide Orion legacy found in diverse cultures and ages?
More on the following website: